Holiday Markets Association’s board is organized to have representations from each of the participants’ category in the industry:
- Venue Representatives: BIDs (Business Improvement Districts), City Squares, Public Parks, Shopping Malls
- Organizers: event management
- Traders: artisans, mobile vendors, craft
Chair of the Board
President and owner of Boston Winter Village (organizer of Boston Winter on City Hall Plaza)
VP of Operations for Boston Winter and General Manager for London Winterville
Director Opportunity Village, Las Vegas, NV
CALLING ALL POTENTIAL BOARD MEMBERS TO JOIN US!
Holiday Markets Association is seeking three additional Board Members. Holiday Markets Association’s board is an all-volunteer board responsible for all areas of Holiday Markets Association’s development and operations.
We seek Board Members who can contribute to our current Board of Directors in just some the following ways:
- Vision and leadership (and leadership potential!)
- Have experience, skills, know-how, and passion in any of following areas:
- Strategic communications
- Experience with Holiday Markets or representative of the hosting venue
- Market research
- Collective organizational structures
- Treasury skills and 501(c)(3) financial literacy and management
- Operations and Human Resources-related skills
- Executive level non-profit management experience
Please email us your thoughts with a biography to email@example.com with the subject line “Board Member Application.” We will be accepting applications as well as nominations on a rolling basis until December 15, but earlier applications are strongly encouraged! We can’t wait to get to know you!
Please direct any questions to Jennifer@holidaymarketsassociation.org