- Our Mission
- Our Board
Strengthen, promote and grow the Holiday Markets industry throughout North America.
We do so by inspiring and connecting the different participants in the industry, and providing useful tools for planning, developing and operating the markets. The North American Holiday Markets Council is a non-profit status association comprised of Holiday Markets organizers and event planners, venues, traders, and industry service providers.
Through this forum our Vision is to be a catalyst for expanding the adoption of Holiday Markets by city squares, public parks and private venues, hence creating festive holiday destinations that enchant and delight their respective communities.
Holiday Markets Association’s board is organized to have representations from each of the participants’ category in the industry:
- Venue Representatives: BIDs (Business Improvement Districts), City Squares, Public Parks, Shopping Malls
- Organizers: event management
- Traders: artisans, mobile vendors, craft
Calling all potential board members! Join us!
Holiday Markets Association is seeking additional three Board Members. Holiday Markets Association’s board is an all-volunteer board responsible for all areas of Holiday Markets Association’s development and operations.
We seek Board Members who can contribute to our current Board of Directors in just some the following ways:
- Vision and leadership (and leadership potential!)
- Have experience, skills, know-how, and passion in any of following areas:
- Strategic communications
- Experience with Holiday Markets or representative of the hosting venue
- Market research
- Collective organizational structures
- Treasury skills and 501(c)(3) financial literacy and management
- Operations and Human Resources-related skills
- Executive level non-profit management experience
Please email us your thoughts with a biography to email@example.com with the subject line “Board Member Application.” We will be accepting applications as well as nominations on a rolling basis until July 15th, but earlier applications are strongly encouraged! We can’t wait to get to know you!
Please direct any questions to Jennifer@holidaymarketsassociation.org